Friday, June 06, 2008

Summer Hair

Southern women cut their hair for the summer time. Remember when Hillary did her summer cut when Bill was still president? I could NOT stand it any longer. My hair was always hanging in my eyes and FLAT as a flitter. It just was not me. Plus, last Sunday we were all in the pool and my hair got wet--UGH!!!! Bobs are for people like Victoria Beckam or Katy (Tom's wife) not me. I need volume and puff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only way I can get that is layers and layers of hair. Well, I think I will have it with this cut. It does need to grow out a little, though. Kirk(Dad) likes it except that it is a "little short in the back". I can't win. I LIKE it. I feel normal again. Now, I can go swimming and get wet and be OK. I was tired of wearing a "helmet". Summer is here. Later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You inspired me to get my hair cut-also saw pictures from victoria's wedding and saw an ugly old lady that needs a change

Linell

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home