Monday, April 14, 2008

Dust Bunnies the size of Bubba

Kirk and I have been sneezing, coughing, sniffling, and feeling crappy in general, so I decided that I needed to get rid of the dust. I started in our bedroom. I emptied the wall unit of EVERYTHING and washed them down with Murphy's Oil soap, then I polished them with Lemon oil. IT TOOK ME THE WHOLE EFFING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have too much stuff on those shelves, but I got rid of some of it. Considering that the room is my sanctuary, I really need my gardening books, decorating books, and novels on those shelves. I am now going to go through every room in my house and get the dust OUT!!!! I did not pull stuff out from under the bed, so, that will be a job for another day. I will move to Kirk's bathroom next. Then, I will move on to the other rooms until I have done the entire house! Lordy, what a job. Well, gotta go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep it up - that dust will make you sick. we will suffer enough with the pollen outside! our deck is green.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think those dust bunnies multiply during the night. I'm guessing you already have dust on those shelves! Gotta love the ceiling fan.

Tricky

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home