Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm Back!!

I just discovered that it has been a month since I blogged. Kirk went to the deer lease last week and I cleaned out book shelves, closets, and planned to get under the beds, but that didn't happen. I have all kinds of projects running around in my head until I am dizzy. There is so much I want to do around here. The one thing that needs to be done is the garage--again!!!! I want to make room for Kirk's gun safe out there. I want the space to be ready when he brings it home. I want to move that thing only once. There is a lot of stuff that needs to be thrown away, given away, and/or sold in a garage sale. Thank goodness Jessica is having one in April; that way I won't have to have my stuff piled up so long. Gotta get it outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do we think that we need so damn much STUFF,anyway????????? Simplify is my new motto. Gotta go, I'm working this afternoon, all day tomorrow and Friday. Later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so right! My philosophy now is "consumables only." It I can't use it up, I'm not buying it! No more knicknacks, ever!! Good luck with the garage cleaning. We need to do that and Gwen wants to work on hers immediately! Garage sale in April? Sounds good.

Roz

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home