Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spring

We have one more week left in February, and I can't believe it!!! Spring is upon us. I am going to wait before I take the plants out of the green house, though. It would be just like fate to romp in with another freeze before spring is really sprung. I am reading a new book called A NEW EARTH. It is on Oprah's book club list. I signed up to do an in depth study on Oprah's web. It seems that there are going to be lots and lots of people in this book study. I have just begun the book, but I am already rethinking my purpose, who I am, what I am suppose to do. The first chapter is about the "I" of you. It looks to be a very thought provoking book. I can't wait to get on line and discuss all these ideas with others from all over the world. WOW! Ain't technology wonderful. More to come later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home