Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Same ole New Year's Resolution...but this time I really mean it!

Well, the new year is upon me and I have made the same New Year's Resolution that I have made since 1986. Lose weight---Exercise more---Get into great shape for my 61 years. I have come to the conclusion that Jessica's favorite saying "Use it or lose it" really applies here. So, I am going to muster up my will-power and start a healthy regiment of weight reduction and exercise(walking to start off with) then we'll see--maybe Yoga. I like yoga , so maybe I will stay with it--although, I am so weak and flabby that I don't think that I am going to be very graceful with my positions. Head stands are truly out of the question for me, but I am more than willing to try the other positions. So here goes. Keep your prayers coming!!!!! This is bigger than the mortal woman can do alone--I'm not kidding!!!!! Hope that all of your resolutions and dreams become reality this year, 2008. Can you believe that we are in the 2000's as years go??!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yoga is the best! They have some great videos, or you could join a yoga club!! Try hot yoga!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, Gwen and I have a weight loss competition going...you should join in.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! It is hard at first but you will feel so great!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home