Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sixty-One Stinking years!!

I guess it is better than the alternative. I have had a really good celebration ALL week long. Dinner out with Linell and Ralph on Sunday(her birthday was Monday), dinner out with them and Nana on Monday, and dinner out with kids on Tuesday--to the Rain Forest Cafe. It was so much fun. Landon really loved the vines and flowers hanging off the ceiling. Cam loved the animated animals from afar--they kind of freak her out if she's too close. Last night I had choir practice, came home and put on warm PJ's and got into bed. Tonight we plan a quiet evening at home. Kirk is grilling chicken and we are going to watch a new DVD he gave me. It has been a great birthday week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I love you!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Can't believe you are so old! HEHEHE

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home