Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

We are approching a new Thanksgiving celebration. I am truly thankful for Jessica, who kept a vigilant watch over me during my Mama's time in the hospital, Gwen and Larry, who kept in constant contact about her progress, Linell who called almost every day, even though she had her own issues with a colleague. Mama's issues with not eating will always be on going. She will probably outlive all of us. She is now home from the hospital and doing splendidly. My brother, Jackson and his wife, Anna will be spending Thanksgiving with Mama and Patsy as will Patsy's daughter, Amanda and her boyfriend. So, all is well with my family. Thank goodness!!!!!! My sister and I feel like we have experienced as she calls it " an out of body experience" as we watched Mama creator, but all is well now. Yippeeeeeeee!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all that I love. Look upon the upcoming Advent as a time to connect to the Source of our being, the One who loves us unconditionally.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dandy said...

You know it is pretty sad when an English teacher misspells words on her blog!!!! Please forgive the old girl--it should be crater not creater!!!!!!!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home