Friday, September 14, 2007

I was playing on the computer Wednesday and decided to see if I could change my desktop picture and I did. I put this one of Patsy and me and it makes me smile every time I pull up my desktop. I'm getting pretty good at this technology stuff. This picture was taken on a Staten Island Ferry as we were site seeing. It was freezing cold and I (the girl from warm South Texas) nearly froze my arse off. We had such a good time that day. We walked all over New York. We walked around Battery Park and then took the sub way to Manhatten and walked around Ground Zero. Ground Zero was a very quiet, solemn place. We even walked by the church that was one of the scenes in a Nicholas Cage movie. (I think it was called "National Treasure", but I'm not sure) I could not live in New York--but it sure was a fun place to visit. I want to go back someday--hopefully again with Patsy. What fun we had. Well, I am about to bust out my fall decor--Lord knows I have enough. We were at Gwen's the other night and she already has hers out. Jessica probably does, too. She usually gets hers out on Labor Day--she says that is the official end of summer, so you might as well redecorate for Fall. I'm a little slow, but I'm old--REMEMBER. So I'm off to the storage unit to bring out the pumpkins. Later.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute picture

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home