Monday, August 27, 2007

If it's Monday--shouldn't I be at school?????

I am feeling really strange today. It is the first day of school and I am not there. I have had nightmares like this--where I am suppose to be someplace and I am NOT there. That is a little bit how I feel today. Loretta told me that she goes through this every year and Mama said the same thing. Isn't it strange how use to doing something a person gets and then when she doesn't have to do it anymore, it seems unnatural. I have been tearing through the house cleaning out and separating into garage sale, give away, and throw away piles. That has felt good, since I have not done this kind of cleaning in over a year--maybe even two years. I will keep myself busy all day so I don't think about school. I plan to tackle the inside freezer and throw away "stuff". I will especially toss the unidentifiable "stuff" for sure. Jessica will be glad that I am cleaning out. She says I have too much furniture and s---t. But isn't it interesting that she called me the other day to ask if I still had a learning toy for mulitiplication tables. Of course, I did and she is going to give it to Emilie. Some times it is good that I have kept "stuff" all these years. Gotta go and clean out the china hutch--goodbye old silver trays!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey those old silver trays will look great on Wildgrove!!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home