Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Baby Sitting!!!

We are keeping the kids again tonight because Gwen and Rob have another photo shoot. It is the fourth day in a row--what a great time we are having. I took some time today to clean up the office/computer room. I now have another desk in here. I put the printer on one end of it and the other end I will be able to put my sewing machine. I must do some shredding of old statements. I asked Kirk if we could just start a fire in the grill and dump a lot of those old papers in there to burn. I think he agreed. I just don't want to "burn" up another shredder like I did a few summers ago. I want to finish in here and get my bill paying station really cleared of the clutter and organize the "office" stuff in storage baskets and bowls so we can get to them easier. I hate to search for paper clips and the staple puller, etc. Hopefully, it will look like a really organized place when I am finished. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home