Friday, July 27, 2007

Some changes are a comin'

We went antique hunting yesterday and finished up at the "Hoof and Horn" for dinner. It is an old time saloon with the huge bar like out of "Gunsmoke". For those of you who don't know about "Gunsmoke", it was a tv western that I watched all the time back in the day. Anyway, I must change the way and amount I am eating when I get home. I feel like I have gained a thousand pounds this week. Patsy looks great, so she is my inspiration for losing the weight. My doctor and friend, Carol will be glad I am doing this. We leave tomorrow, headed back to Dallas, then home. Patsy has also inspired me to clean out and throw away, or at least have a garage sale--might as well make money on all that old "junque". I've got to simplify my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all need to simplify!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home