Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The jungle is getting more dense with every raindrop. The banana leaves are now above the patio roof and leaning out over the little walkway. I love, love, love it!!!!! The little palm tree that I planted last year is a slow growing one, but it has grown a foot and a half with all the rainfall. I can't get over the cool weather, either. We are off to Kansas on Friday, to visit with Patsy and Mama. We will spend Friday night with Larry and Cheri and drop Bubba off with them for his vacation. I'm still job hunting, so if anyone hears of anything let me know, please. Later.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...I am glad your yard looks so good but I am ready for some sunshine. Have fun and be safe in Kansas.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home