Monday, July 09, 2007

The World is Humming

Our world is humming with the sound of lawnmowers and weedeaters. Everyone is trying to get their lawn mowed before the next showers. It is almost like running between raindrops. I have packed the beach towels and suntan lotions for our trip later in the week. I am looking forward to that trip so much. Walking on the beach, and sunning in the sand sound so heavenly. I even bought a new bathing suit for the occassion. It was not as painful as it has been in the past. The new one has straps because in my old age(when I don't need them) I have developed big boobs. You know, getting old and dealing with body changes just sucks sometimes. I know, I know, I should be thankful that I am getting older and not dead. I am!!! After this beach trip we will be home a few days and then off to Kansas to see Mama and Patsy. I am really looking forward to that trip, too. The beach trip will be very interesting--all of us piled into one house. A family vacation--depending upon how this trip goes, it might become a family tradition. Gotta go and pack some board games and summer reading. More later

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the trip also. I need a vacation!! Your comment about seeing how this one goes and family traditions...I just asked Jess...'How do you think this will be? Annual Event or One Time Thing.' Should be fun...and interesting!!! Can't Wait!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are SOOOO excited- annual trip FO' SHHHooooo!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home