Thursday, June 21, 2007

Good Heart

I have not blogged in a long time. When I logged on I noticed that things had changed--A LOT. So I followed the instructions and got logged on to Goggle Blog and posted and it came up on a brand new place. I am now trying to post on the old place and we'll see if it happens. Anyway, I went yesterday in a pouring down rain and had a "Heartsaver CT" scan done and guess what??? I have NO plaque anywhere in my arteries. I have a good heart. Patsy said last night that she read if you never have had much plaque on your teeth that you would not have plaque in your arteries. Now that does make sense, after all the teeth and the heart are normally part of the same body and in my case, I am delighted. That has motivated me to lose the pre/post menupausal weight that I have been carrying around over the last 15 years. I am a happy girl. With this new log-on stuff, I am hoping that this makes it to publication.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dandy said...

Yippeee! It worked. Now I must figure out how to get rid of the new blog space that I created by mistake. I'm telling you that a little technology knowledge only gets me in BIG trouble.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home