Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Blogger Blues

All of my favorite bloggers have hit a slump. We have all been so very busy lately, what with the birth of a baby, and the wedding of a niece. Now that has slowed down maybe we can get back to communicating with the world and each other. I don't think things will slow down for me until after May. I am going to New York for spring break to visit my niece, Amanda. Her mom, my sister, and I have not been on a trip together since an infamous trip to New Orleans years and years ago, when I almost backed over her with my car. I don't remember if she remembers that trip or not. I am looking forward to seeing The Big Apple and a show or two while I'm there. I really want to go to SoHo antiquing--but I am not sure how I would get the treasures back to Texas on the airplane. But, wouldn't it be fun just poking around looking!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I know you will have fun in NYC!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home