Monday, August 20, 2007

Back to school for teachers

Well. today was back to school for teachers. So, here I sit with Bubba in my lap as I write this. He keeps nugging my hands to make me stop. Little shit!!! He will end up moving around on my lap until he nearly falls off and I just put him down. Anyway, back to what I was saying--I really felt strange this morning. I knew that Arlene, Peggy, Virginia, D'Anne and all the rest were going to school today. It really felt strange that I was not among those ladies. I cleaned out kitchen cabinets today, instead. I AM RETIRED!!!!! Lordy, when did I get so old????? Bubba is now on the floor, NO I did not drop him. Jake is laying on the rug near him. I guess it is official, now. I just clean stuff out and watch over my pets. God!! that sound soooo old and crotechety!! (sp?).
Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home