Monday, September 24, 2007

Locked out!!!!!

Well, it is time for a NEW garage opener. Today Kirk, Jake and I went for a morning walk. Kirk put the garage door down using the remote, put it in the truck and his truck keys in his pocket. We had a nice walk--Jake was a naughty boy and left a surprise in front of someone's driveway. When we got back to the house, Kirk hit the opener and NOTHING!!! I told him that I did not lock the back door going from the garage to the patio, so we headed to the backyard. Of course, Kirk had come right behind me and locked that door--I know, I know, I am happy that he takes care of us that way. Anyway, our neighbor, Rick, came over and tried to jimmy the door open, then he asked if we had a pry bar--we did. He started to pry the door and things started to kinda split--as in the door facing. I suggested that he take the pins out of the hinges, and he began doing that. I got up and went to the front and started watering my plants. Before I was finished, he had the door open and Kirk was in. I think I need to figure out a hiding place for a spare key somewhere in the backyard. WE NEED A NEW GARAGE OPENER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that stinks!

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you try chaning the battery in the remote....

4:10 PM  
Blogger Dandy said...

Very funny Emilie!!! YES WE DID THINK OF THAT!!!!!!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home