Friday, November 16, 2007

Nasty Stomach Bug

Oh My Lord!!!! I have been so sick since Wednesday night. Today is the first day I have felt OK. I went to bed about 9:30 and got up at 12:35 really sick to my stomach. I went to the bathroom and the diarrhea began. I was standing, holding on to the counter top because I felt like I was going to throw up. I turned back toward the commode and the next thing I knew I was on the floor. I had fainted. I have not fainted since I was pregnant with Jessica. There I was lying on the floor, I called Kirk and he jumped up from a sound sleep to find me still on the floor. I remember telling him to just let me lay there--he told me that he just couldn't leave me on the floor all night. I finally got up and took a shower and got cleaned up. I discovered that I had cut my forearm(on what I don't know)bruised and scraped my shoulder, and banged my right ankle against the baseboard. Aside from being a little sore from the fall, I am much better now. I am still not so sure about eating much of anything, but I have no doubt that will change in a few days. Ya'll watch out, there is a nasty bug flying around. Jessica has it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home