Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Say It Ain't So........

Yesterday, I went to get my hair trimmed--yes, Jessica, only trimmed. I got my eyebrows waxed, too. While she was working on my eyebrows, she asked me if I wanted to have those pesky little hairs removed from my upper lip. I said, "I don't have hair on my upper lip--that is Kirk." She laughed and handed me a mirror---OH MY GAWD!!!! I had hair on my upper lip--not just peach fuzz, either. I have now reached the realm of Old-hood. She said, "Miss DiAnn, I can't let you walk out of here like this." AGGGHHHH!!!!!!! When I was young, I can remember seeing old ladies with hair on their upper lip and being grossed out. Well, NO ONE else will ever see hair on my upper lip, other than Amelia!!!!! Thank you, Amelia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home