Sunday, December 02, 2007

Now Christmas can come!!

I have finished with all the decorating I am going to do this year. I did more than I had planned and more than I did last year. Having grand kids makes you do crazy stuff--like creating a Christmas winter land in 75 degree muggy weather. There will be no snow any time. What can I say, we live in south Texas. Next, on the agenda is Christmas Cookies and a Gingerbread House. I'll have to fit it in this week around my substitute jobs--three of them. I am subbing for my friend Patty who teaches music. Her principal does not like movies to be shown--the teaching must go on. So, I'll be teaching music stuff on Tuesday and Thursday. Then on Friday, I will be back in my element, English. Thank goodness!!!!!!! Don't know if I can blog any other day this week, but HEY keep the comments comin'. Later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

Can't wait for gingerbread houses....

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with music...let us know how that does

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home