Monday, February 25, 2008

Finding life's purpose

The book I am reading A NEW EARTH is really great. There is so much to think about. Becoming conscious of what you do unconsciously is really revealing about oneself. It occurred to me that's what Kirk does when he is working in the yard--mowing, gardening is a way in which to BE!!! The being is the secret. I think that he's got it and somehow he always has!!! My grandmother had this idea of just being down, too. It all has to do with one's ego. We are all human, but the being part is what is the most important, according to Tolle. It is a thought provoking book. I can hardly wait to go to the on-line classroom on March 3. I will continue reading. WOW.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard about that book.... it sounds like a good read!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Dandy said...

Jessica, I will loan it to you when I am finished!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home