Monday, April 28, 2008

Crazy Night in Kansas

Patsy and I stayed up and watched "Desperate Housewives" last night and Pat fell asleep in her comfy chair. I woke her up to go to bed and by the time we got back to the bedroom we were wide awake. We laid in bed and talked until midnight. We fell asleep and woke up again around 2:30ish and talked until 5:30 when I rolled over and told her I was taking another nap. I slept until 8:15 and couldn't do no more. I got up and made coffee. She was still sleeping. I think that I hear her bumping around in there. We are staying around the house and doing some yard work today. Her tulips are just gorgeous. It is cold as a frog's hair here. I'm glad I brought a couple of sweaters. More later

2 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

Glad you are having fun! Aren't Sisters just the best? I want Cam to have one!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Gwen...hurry the hell up and stop talking about it already.
Sounds like a fun night! Hope you have a great week. Can't wait to hear your stories.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home