Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BBBBRRRRRRRR!!!

Oh My Gosh!!! It is so freakin' cold here. It was 30 degrees last night. I went to bed wearing a sweater. Patsy had to cover her peonies. Her trees lost limbs to the ice storm they had just before Christmas, so yesterday we picked them up and put them in her burn pile. The clay flower pots that were left outside just crumbled in our hands as we picked them up. I keep thinking--IT IS THE END OF APRIL it should NOT be so damn cold. I forget that I am above the Mason-Dixon Line. In fact, I am not too far from the Canadian Border. Good Grief!!!
If I were to take out driving, I would cross four state lines and be in Canada. That same trip in Texas would probably get me from San Antonio to Abilene. I live in a very unique place. Warmer, too. Well, I need to put on a parka and help Patsy outside. BBBRRRRR!!! What fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the cool while you are there. Before you know it, it will be hotter than two mice making love in a corn field here in Tejas.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home