Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nell Hill's

Patsy and I took off to Kansas City to the new Nell Hill's store. It is fabulous!!! I had to remember that I was flying back home and couldn't buy anything that was not flat or could not be folded. The new store has so much room and so many room settings. It is just beautiful. We loved the new spring bedding and pillows she had on display. I bought her latest decorating book. Then we went searching for "Victoria Trading Company" catalog outlet store. WE FOUND IT!!! But not without many turn arounds and U-turns--remember I am directionaly challenged. We turned around so many times that I could not have explained to anyone which turn to take to get back to the expressway. I know it is a sad state of affairs. We did a lot of laughing over the whole experience. Patsy does not let it get her down, she knows her sister well. Tonight we are going to start pricing stuff for her garage sale on Saturday. OH WOE!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home