Monday, June 23, 2008

At the lake

Jessica loves me, see how she is holding on to my hand as I cling to her float. She finally gave me the float and took the noodle. I really don't do well in water that I cannot see nor feel the bottom. Of course, lake bottoms are gooshee and muddy. I had already been traumatized, what with the front end of the boat going under because 8 people were there getting beer from coolers. What a wreck!!!! What I really loved was being with my kids and grandkids. We played board games, swam, drank beer, watched the deer, went for boat rides, drank beer, floated in the lake(sort of), ate BBQ, drank beer, wrangled two small children, visited with old friends and their kids, oh did I mention we drank beer??!!!!! We had a blast.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were to put a caption on this picture it would be....Jessica says, "Em hold my beer..my mom is about to drown and I think she is trying to take me with her, AGAIN!"
Oh...what a fun time!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Dandy said...

Thanks, Em!!!!!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home