Sunday, August 13, 2006

Tomorrow is the BIG day!! School Year 2006-2007

All is in order in the classroom. If it isn't it wasn't meant to be. I am kinda looking forward to meeting the ninth graders. They will be a little nervous, I think, about high school. I will add to their anxiety!!! My expectations are VERY high this year. It is the first year that I am teaching all regular students. They will be reading and writing all year long. When they get to tenth grade my kids will know the writing process and how to analyze literature. It will be hard for them at first, but I will step by step procedures for them to follow and I know that they will rise to the occassion!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good Luck!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! :)

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home