Tuesday, August 01, 2006

School

Well, I went to school today and got my room keys. I walked into the room thinking that I would just do a little bit--well, three hours later I left. I only have a few more things to do to get the room ready for students. I am very glad, because, with this new program we are doing this year, I think that I will be jumping through my ass to stay on top of everything. There is LOTS to do the first two weeks of the new year. Lordy!!! Now, I must turn my sights to getting all the first year teachers hooked up with mentors. It looks like I'm outta the chute, Ladies and Gentlemen!!!! Summer is OVER.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The school year will fly by.... look how fast the summer went by! Enjoy your last days of summer break!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have started my countdown too and I hear I might get a classroom!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Welcome back...rather you than me! :)

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you had a summer! Work is good...'An idle mind is the devils workshop.' We were designed to work. You will have a great year!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home