Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July 4th, 2006

Another "Fourth" is going out with a BOOM!!!!! Our neighbors are shooting off the fireworks as always for the holiday. We always have our own fireworks display right in our own cul-de-sac. It has been an otherwise quiet day--Rob came a set up our new computer.
I was able to find out what my blog user name is--couldn't remember when we were in Dallas over the weekend. I tired to blog and ended up publishing on Cheri's blog. She was very gracious about it. We had a great time celebrating their new house.
Tickled pink about Tracy and Devlon's engagement. Another engagement party will be in the planning.
Need to check on Jessica in a little while--seems that she has about four(4) feet of water gushing through the back yard dry creek bed(it is not dry right now). I hope that it is not thundering and lightening(sp?)otherwise Roscoe will be going nuts.
Kirk is off to New Orleans with his Mom and Aunt Bobbie tomorrow. He keeps asking me if I want to go with him. I keep saying "sorry, honey, but I have lots more stuff to do this summer."
He and I are off to Kansas the end of the month. Gotta go and get cookies out of the oven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home