Monday, June 12, 2006

Leap Of Faith

Kirk and I took a Leap of Faith today. He and I were on the same page in our life and didn't realize it. This morning I woke up to bad dreams. They were very confusing and disjointed. I got up and poured a cup of coffee and got back into bed to read, but I could not keep my mind on the book. I closed it and just sat quietly for a while and it came to me that I needed to have faith. I grabbed the phone and called Kirk to tell him "to go for it." He had just finished typing his resignation letter. We were thinking the same thing!!! He was retiring!!! All during my life there have been points where I took a Leap of Faith and it has always worked out!!!! God is always there. Kirk's last day will be June 23,2006. OH HAPPY DAY!!!! I have at least one more year before I hang it up. It will depend upon how next year goes!!! Right now I have never been so sure of anything in my life, as I am of Kirk's decision.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to y'all! I dream of retirement. I know he will enjoy the relaxation. And you will enjoy having a handy man and helper.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so exciting! We cant wait for you to come to Dallas to visit for a whole month!!!!!

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am happy for you guys! Enjoy the summer!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Daddy Sawyer said...

I am so proud of you guys...Now Kirk will have more time to go fishing..."SWEET!"

I did hear about an up and coming position at SAHA opening, I guess I need to shoot my Resume over there next week...

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home