Thursday, March 02, 2006

Celebrating Loretta's birthday

Arlene and I have finally been able to come up with a date to celebrate Loretta's birthday--Feb. ll. Everybody is so busy all of the time that finding a date good for everyone is difficult. You'd think that things would slow down at some point, but, alas, I have not found the magic to make that happen. I am looking forward to our outing, I must say.

I had to go on line a get directions to the restaurant--which I have been to several times--and just cannot remember how to get there. Of course, I am directionally challenged. Poor Jessica, as a child, had to learn directions in self defense. Mom was always getting lost. She just seemed to remember how to get from place to place at a very early age. She would say "Mommy, you turn here." And I had the good sense to follow her directions. Before I started listening to her, I was the greatest "turn around artist" in the Western World. I do not know what I would do without YAHOO MAPS!!!!!! Well, I am off to dinner with the girls. I'll be back to tell you how much fun we had.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's fun! Hope you had a blast! :) It was good to see you yesterday, even if it was a short visit! Camaryn says "I love Dandy!"

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home