Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Christmas Decorator

This traveling Christmas Decorator is going home tomorrow. Patsy and Mama's house is decked from halls to livingroom. It was fun playing in Patsy's decorations and putting them together in her house. Now I must do the same with my house. I hope I am not Christmased out--that is doubtful. Mama offered to come to Texas and help me decorate my house. I told Patsy that she owed me--she laughed (cause she knows that she does!!!!!!). I really do wish that they could just fold up and I could put them in my suitcase and carry them home with me. I think I am going to miss them awfully. I get back into the grinder on Tuesday. We have just about 3 weeks left in the semester. Boy, do I have a lot to finish! I will get my Thanksgiving decorations down on Tuesday after school, and clean up everything and get the Christmas decorations done. I plan to get it done in quick time so I can relax. It will be so much fun this year with Camaryn. I can hardly wait. Well, I must go and finish packing for the trip home tomorrow. See ya'll back in Texas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travel safe! Love you

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home