Friday, October 28, 2005

Dandy's Place

THIS MAKES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just finished writing a fabulous blog. The creative juices were flowing and I was writing to beat the band. I saved the piece as draft and now I CAN NOT FIND THE DAMN THING!!!!! F---k !!! Sorry to those with sensitives who can not manage profanity. I will continue searching and call my fabo son-in-law who is so computer savvy it is sin--for advice. I was on a roll, too. I was talking about my week at school and how it ended. This afternoon, a kid came to me and asked to be changed out of the class. I really understood how he felt--I want to go with him. It is a very difficult class to say the least. First of all, there are 32 kids in the class. THAT IS TOO MANY STUDENTS IN ONE CLASS. It makes me want to scream. Them, too!! It is very stressful. A few minutes later I watched another students brush tears away from his eyes and say "I am really stressed right now." I wanted to cry with him. There are so many wonderful kids in the class who want to do well and learn, but there are so many who are stressed by the chaos and the unmanagable number of students in that class. Hopefully, by Monday, things will be changed for the better. I really love this class and I want to do my best to teach them and I know that they want to do their best to learn, but neither of us can do much under these conditions. WELCOME TO THE TEACHING PROFESSION!!!!! I pray daily that I can maintain my patients.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhhh, like the new setup! Was that on purpose??

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Yeah I can comment now! The blog looks great! Hang in there!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home