Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Dandy's Place

Well, I have been lost in blogger's hell or cyberspace, same thing. I am having a terrible time remembering how to post. I just posted something that made no sense whatsoever. I guess it is going to take lots of practice for me to get the complete hang of this. I see the pictures that other bloggers publish and I get quite jealous. This is my feable attempt to do some kind of writing to explain my ignorance with computers to the world of bloggers. At least this time I will have something written in the space and not just my blogger name and the date. I think that is a breakthrough. Now I have to go to google and ask what Freida's last name is. You know, the famous Hispanic artist!!! Here I go on another search. I'm outta here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home