Monday, September 26, 2005

Holy Cow Navigating this is harder than I thought.

Well, here I go. It has taken me an hour and a half to navigate cyberspace and understand what I am doing. I have printed out every set of instructions that blog has. I think that I have it now. I sure hope so, otherwise, I will be driving my computer-smart son-in-law crazy. Sorry Rob.
So many times the simplist instructions just zoom over my head. Of course, the more I play with this the better I will get at it.
We had a great visit with family on Sat. Yesterday, LK and I lazed around the house. It was kind of nice to sleep late on a Sunday. We rarely, if ever, do that. Guess, I had better sign off and go to bed, for I am bleary eyed from staring at this screen. I hope posting will get easier. I know that you who are computer savvy are laughing your heads off at me. Go ahead, laugh at my expense--I am learning something NEW.
Good Night!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

whats new in dandyland??

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home