Saturday, September 24, 2005

Dandy's Place

Hello Everybody!!!
I have just made giant leaps in my computer skills and created a BLOG!!!!! I am so proud of me. If this is successful, then it was pretty easy!!

I have decided that this is a great way to practice my writing skills. We'll see how this goes. I have so many things running around in my head that I want to do, that I need to be two or three people. And I wonder where my daughters get their need for overextending themselves. Well, this is a test to see if this is really going to work. Aunt Nell and Uncle Ralph just got here, so I need to close down and go visit with them. We fed Brian , Dianne, Jonathan, and Audrey lunch and they took off back toward flood ladened Houston. Hope they have NO problems getting back into town--there were announcements that discouraged people from coming back, yet.
See you on the flip side.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

So proud of you! Keep it up! Love, Gwen

8:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks great!!! Love ya.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home