Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Dandy's Place

What a great weekend. It was so nice and cool. I love this time of year when the weather changes to cool(almost cold) evenings and really balmy days. We really enjoyed a great visit with our neice Tracy and her beau, Devlon. He is a super nice young man.(Gosh, that is what an old lady would say.) I'm not there yet. I don't play in my purse like old ladies do. Anyway, it was very nice having grilled hamburgers with Linell and Ralph and meeting Devlon. This week is shaping up to be pretty good. I would really be happy if I could get all the grading caught up and entered into the computer. It must be finished by Friday. Gosh, I have a lot to do between now and then. My students are going to be shocked at their progress report grades. Lots of them are failing. They don't study for their vocabulary quizzes. Drat it all!!! I hope that they pull them out of the fire before the 6 weeks progress report comes out. I guess I worry about their grades more than they do. Ain't that always the way. I think that I am going to crawl into bed and put in a movie and forget about those silly kids for a while. Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger wish_on_a_star said...

It was great to see you guys and I am glad you got to meet Devlon! He had a great time!

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home