Sunday, October 30, 2005

Gotta a little help from Robert

This computer stuff is really kicking my butt!! Thank God for Rob! He always knows what to do to fix my screw-ups--and he is always so generous with his time. I do think that the more I work with them the better my skills will get. If any of you out there have a different take on the matter--please, let me live in ignorance!!!
We are celebrating Jessica's birthday tomorrow night. I can not believe that my baby girl is 32. It seems like just yesterday that she was Camaryn's age. Lordy, I am getting OLD!!!!! We are celebrating early because she is off to Chicago to see an old college friend. Hunting season starts this coming weekend, which means that I will be foot loose and fancy free for about 13 days. I have a few projects planned, so I will be very busy. Of course, I will be working by day and projecting by night. I have not decided which project I will do first--I have the rest of the week to think on it. I did recover a dining chair this afternoon. It was a simple job and didn't take long. I used a piece of tanned deer hide, boy does it look good--even if I do say so myself. I think I will go and start putting away "stuff" so I will be ready to paint towards the end of the week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob is a jewel! Well it looks like you have lots of plans or should I say projects for the next few weeks. Have fun!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Daddy Sawyer said...

If you need anymore help feel free to call me, ANYTIME!!!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home