Monday, November 21, 2005

Phew!! I'm relaxing!!!!!

The overcast sky has gone away, so I don't think that I will be seeing any snow this trip. Unless a blue norther blows in from Canada. Amanda and I made a quick trip to KC to get card stock for her art project, which is due this morning. That girl really has her shit together!! She created a business card, even. Her whole project looked like it had been professionally done. She is GOOD!!!!! I am going to get her to show me how to do the business cards. I think they would be such an assest to have one you could "whip" out whenever you wanted to let folks know what you do!!!! I learn new stuff from her every time I come. It is nice to get cutting edge information, sometimes, I think I live and exist under a rock. Why don't I know these things, automatically? Being a teacher of English leaves me isolated from the rest of the world. I would like to think it is a world of academia, however, I am not that stuffy.
Mama and I are going to decorate and play in the house today, while Patsy is at work. Amanda left early to turn in her project and she will be back later. Everybody is up now, so I think I will go and make another cup of tea and have breakfast. Later, ya'll.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a great time! I miss you! Give everyone there a hug for me!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love ya'll

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home