Sunday, November 20, 2005

Kansas City--Here I am

Hello everybody!!
Arrived last night--it was COLD. Amanda picked me up at the airport and we got out to the house around 10:30. Mama is looking great and spry as ever. She did complain about aching joints, though. She does very well for an octogenarian(sp?). Amanda is amazing--she is working on her final project for school. She is so good with the technology. I am just happy to be able to do this blog. It is a miracle that I was able to find it on someone else's computer. I know that sound ignorant--I am computer ignorant. Patsy is working hard, but she will be off Tuesday and Wednesday and we plan to shop until we drop. Can't wait. I think I am going to make a quick trip to KC with Amanda and then come back to the house and hibernate for the rest of the day. I had better stop this and go get dressed, or else Amanda Panda will leave me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bring some snow back with you!!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great week. Tell all the family hello. Relax, kick back, and enjoy the time. I will hold down the fort while you are gone. Love you.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home