Wednesday, November 23, 2005

"Thanks Christmas"

Patsy and company are celebrating "Thanks Christmas". She had all of her Thanksgiving decorations already out when I got here. We went shopping yesterday and she bought a 9 foot Douglas fir (artifical--everyone is allergic to real ones). I'll swear, Patsy has her days and nights mixed up. We stayed up until almost three in the A.M. sputzing around with that tree. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here in Kansas. I was awake at 7:45, and I will probably crash by 2:00. Another shopping trip is scheduled for this afternoon. We are going to my favorite store--Nell Hill's in Atchison. I always find some great stuff there. I will be looking for special Christmas presents. I love this time of year. Some people really hate the whole Christmas scene. I love it because it puts the "wonder" back into my heart. I will especially love it this year because of Camaryn. It doesn't matter that she is terrified of Santa Clause--she will be OK. Patsy and I are going to go to the grocery store. Later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I'm so jealous of the shopping! We will miss you at dinner tomorrow, and I miss Aunt Pat, Amanda and Mama Willa too! All my love! KISS!
Cam says, "I love Dandy!"

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home