Saturday, July 29, 2006

Where does all the money go????

I paid the bills today, and I am just wondering, where does $$$ go? It was here a minute ago, now it's gone? I keep thinking that I should play the lottery(sp?, it doesn't look right.) Hell, if I did that, I would be even poorer--I just don't win ANYTHING!!!!! I need to get a handle on this dilemma, I want to retire the end of next school year. I have been reading and re-reading a book called RETIRE FOR LESS THAN YOU THINK. It really makes sense--getting the outflow to be less than the income is the key. I need to come up with an income generating hobby. SOMETHING FUN, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!! I'm thinking.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I hear ya! That outflow is a prayerful time!

Tricky

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home