Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Kansas

We have really enjoyed our visit to Kansas this year. The day after we got here a cold front came through and dropped the temp to the 70's. Boy Howdy, that felt great. The girls made a shopping trip to my favorite place--Nell Hill's. We shopped through all three of the McGarity stores and the last one was the most fun. It was all set up for fall with pumpkins everywhere. There were table settings and garland and dishes and LOTS of stuff I just had to have. I can hear Jessica and Gwen groaning, now. "Mom, you don't need anymore shit!!!" They will inherit all that shit someday.Ha,Ha, Ha!!! But, who do they come to when they need "stuff" to do centerpieces and decorate??? A trip to Kansas City is on tap for today to the Union Station Museum. Suppose to be one of the best west of the Mississippi. Will take lots of pictures!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure wish that cool front would move this way. It is extremly hot!! Have a safe trip home.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you guys are having a good time! I wish I was there to visit! Be safe coming home..... and stop buying stuff!
Give everyone hugs for me!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop buying stuff!!! Unless it is for me! HAHA!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kansas City is only 3 hours from me! Wish I could come out there to visit...but school is not letting me do much of anything!! Enjoy your trip! I miss my family!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home