Monday, January 01, 2007

Back to school

Well, tomorrow it's back to work. I have an all day workshop tomorrow. Booo!!!! We had a great visit with Gwen, Rob, Camaryn, Jessica, and Emilie today with several good games of " Chicken Foot. Tomorrow, Jess and Em leave for a ski vacation to Steamboat Springs, Colorado. They should have lots of fresh powder. I finished knitting( just in time) a scarf for Jessica that would coordinate with her red winter jacket. She loved it. I got an e-mail(long expected) from a friend who is setting up a counceling business. I have been invited to consider doing this. I am seriously considering this idea, rather than teaching. I can retire at the end of this year, and I am seriously considering that idea as well. As for now, I am off to the races tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dandy said...

Even English teachers can make a spelling error. The word should be counselor. Sorry about that!!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun! We dont go back till the 9th!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home