Friday, October 20, 2006

Calling in RETIRED!!!! Not tired

Well, I got my PDAS evaluation today. And after 20 years, it was the worst one I have ever gotten. The last three years I have gotten evaluations that were exceeds, but this year I was clipped. I am bummed out beyond words. I am going to rebut it, however, I don't think that will make much difference. I'm just wondering if I am as good as I once thought I was or was told that I was. I need a new perspective on things in my life right now. I think I will work on that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those rat bastards! I say retire and move to a private school!!!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Dandy said...

Thanks, Gwen!!!!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who says what you do in your classroom? ARe they every day with you? NO maam!!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I tell you all the time, you have touched, and continue to touch, 100's of lives by setting an example of a loving, caring teacher. I have never been fond of the evaluation process because my feelings are, the evaluator is never capable of seeing all you do, not aware of how much you give. Cheri is so on target when she said they are not with you each day, each moment. Just trudge forward, do your best, and you will be rewarded.
Love you. Kirk

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home