Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What a party!!

Last night we had a party!! It was "Uncle Ralph's" birthday. Kirk, being the sweetie that he is, cooked the entire meal except the rice pilaf. I had a late meeting and did not get home until 5:45. I was a wreck because I wanted to get home and get the rice on because I knew that it would take a while. But, Kirk was to the rescue like those Texas Rangers are and had a snack--hors'dourve(sp?) Everything was sooooo good and Aunt Nell brought champagne--YUM. My favorite. TWO BOTTLES no less. It turned out to be a really great party for four. Ralph is the brother Kirk never had. We really enjoyed the evening. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! FROM TWO PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU A LOT!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great food, great friends, great champagne-what else do we need. Thanks for Ralph's 60 year blast-he enjoyed that so much more than a party. Special times together. Love you both. Linell

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home