Sunday, October 22, 2006

Autumn heading toward Winter

I love this time of year when it finally gets cooler. It feels so good to go out in the morning to find a crispy "Granny Smith" kind of day. I stole that description from a member of my church choir--he described today that way. Thanks, Tim. I puttered in the yard today for a while, moving ferns, and clipping rose bushes. I also put up sparkly lights on the patio. Kirk bought a box of those "icicle" house lights to put on our patio. They look awesome. Really, festive. It was a great feeling to do something fun and leave the stress of work behind, even if it was for one day. I have such wonderful friends and family who support what I do. I did a lot of thinking and praying this weekend about my plight with my evaluation and I handed it over to God and God is so good. I know what I must do. It has been there all the time, I was just too busy trying to please others that I did not see it. No more worrying about paperwork for front office, I'll do what I can when I can. I GET IT NOW!!!!! My students come first, no matter what. I plan to tell them that. They really are smart and good kids; they deserve to have my undivided attention in teaching them and by golly they are going to have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home