Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Hot Cha Cha

Where is the rain???? The three drops that we got yesterday, I am grateful for, however, we need more. I need to hand water my pot plants--they are gasping. It is even too hot to swim. Kirk mowed the lawn this morning and then we kept Cam and Landon--what fun they were. There is so much going on right now it is hard to keep up with it all. I am in the throes of cleaning out the closets--that got put on hold this morning, which is OK. I would much rather play with the kids. We are just waiting, and waiting for Liam to appear. We were in Garland last weekend and he is not ready yet to make his appearance. We will be sailing up there as soon as we hear something. Then we will be off to Kansas to celebrate Mama's 90th birthday. When I get back, I will be hitting the road running for school will be starting on August 11. So little time and so much to do.
Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home