Monday, May 25, 2009

A New School Year Ending

This week ends the school year. It has been very interesting to say the least. Keeping my job became paramount in February. Well, I did keep it, although, I am moving down to 5th and 6th grade--that's OK--I am still working. I still get to teach some good literature--thank goodness. I did not get thrown under the bus in that department. The new head of school is a literature groupie and he and I had some really great conversations about good literature. The only thing I am worried about is that his daughter is going to be in my class next year. AAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! I really do like him and I think that I am one of the few who really do. That could get sticky. We will see how it goes next year. There is so much going on right now--I spent this weekend getting ready for the bridal luncheon for Bethany. I am really looking forward to it. I have planned for a garden theme and so far the decorations are good. I think that it will be good. I have to work the week of the luncheon, so I will probably get stressed the closer the day gets--hopefully, because I have started so early, everything will be fine. It should be great.
Later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home