Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

Helloooooo!!!!
I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to post. I have been trying to juggle everything and keep my emotions calm. Kirk will be undergoing prostate surgery this Wednesday. I am more than positive that he will be just fine. Prayers are floating around so I am very confident that all will turn out well. I am also trying to keep my job at St. Luke's. My job has been posted and I have to re-apply, which I have done. I am in constant contact with the new headmaster. I hope that my interview comes up this week, Monday or Tuesday. I have decided that if it is meant to be, it will happen, if not, then I will come up with a new plan. Sometimes being in a comfortable place is not what is meant to be. I'll try to be more forthcoming with posts.
Later!!! By the way, happy spring to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home