Monday, December 01, 2008

Back in the trenches--3 Weeks 'til Christmas break!

Well, I left Kansas just in the nick of time. It started raining the day I left and then it turned into snow. WHEW!! Boy am I glad to be back in Texas. I hit the road a runnin' and cleaned the house all day Sunday. I did a little Christmas shopping on Saturday afternoon, though. I got up this morning torn--part of me wanted to stay here and get all of the Christmas decorating done, and the other part of me wanted to go to school. Go figure!!!!!
You all must go to Gwen's blog and see the precious picture of Landon on the pottie. He will hate that Mom took this picture when he is 18, but at almost two, it is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Overall, the trip was fun. Mama is not doing well. She is 89. Patsy and I had a really good time, though. We drank some wine and cooked together--that is really fun when you do it with someone who is calm in the kitchen--I tend to get frazzled, she doesn't. I just love her to pieces!!!!!!! Sisters are the best. Now, Christmas is coming. Oh happy day. We have a brand new baby this year. I am looking forward to loving him and giving him presents. "It's a Wonderful Life." I'll be back soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sisters are the BEST! Cam so needs one! And new babies are fun too! Can't wait to hold that Baby Troy again! :)

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home